Approved for Public Safety Divers
With a twin buckle front closure, Rescue 911 is based on the Tech BCD platform but with additional features. SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness. The Rescue 911 has proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety agencies.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Two hose storage pockets on bladder
- Articulated shoulder assembly using Airloc buckles will swivel to adjust the harness to the body’s contour
- 11″ spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full lumbar pad
- Split saddle harness
There are no reviews yet.