Force 1 is the essential boot to use with all drysuits with soft boots installed. Strong, versatile and breathable, it’s the ultimate protective boot for the roughest of conditions. Durable and breathable quick-drying materials used on the uppers and heavy-duty molded sole with reinforced toe and heel cap provide excellent support, grip and protection for entry of shores, boat decks and ladders. Quick-lock lacing system and durable, elastic cords prevent irritating air-pocketing in all drysuit socks.
- Excellent support, protection and grip for rocky shore entries, and entry of boat decks and ladders
- Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
- Durable, breathable, quick-drying materials used on the uppers
- 2mm abrasion resistant neoprene tongue and vamp
- Reinforced toe and hell cap for foot protection and durability
- Durable coated material around ankle and laces
- Fin tab to prevent strap movement
- Thumb loop on heel for easier donning
- Quick-lock lacing system with heavy-duty elastic cord for easy donning and doffing
- Cord locks on laces are easy to operate with gloved hands, and keeps laces secure
- Small, durable, sueded BARE logo on outside ankle
There are no reviews yet.