The Superzip has an extra-thick sole, heavy-duty protective panels on the upper, and a durable zipper to withstand years of use without tearing. This is the boot for an avid diver who needs to be prepared for cold water, rough terrain, less-than-luxurious boats, and murky, low-viz conditions that hide hazards.
- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqualung boot line, the Superzip uses the patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provide premium protection against punctures, stings and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
- Warm: 3mm or 5mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions.
- Comfortable: The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.
There are no reviews yet.