With its compact size and intuitive data display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated DC. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H’s (Matrix) full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. Add the on-board digital compass and you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2)
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning
- Protector boot covers a quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage