Freedivers, Recreational, Technical and Rebreather divers can all use this dive Computer clipped onto their mask. Inside you can choose between a Gradient Factor or Predictive Multi Gas Algorithm while freediving, diving on Nitrox EANx, Trimix or CCR with 8 selectable gases and 2 set points.
After you’re diving is done the 2Gb memory can send your dive data to your smartphone via Bluetooth. The computer attaches to a mask clip on a range of masks, listed below, and hinges so you can flip it up and down as needed.
Optional Wireless Air Integration, built in Surface GPS and Multiple Dive Modes make this a super dive computer for any diver.
Mask pictured is not included, for illustration purposes only.
Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a diving mask.
• Full-color OLED 96x64p display with Default, Tec or Retro color configurations.
• Dive information is displayed on the micro OLED screen protected in the housing, offering durability and superior readability in any ambient light conditions.
• Intuitive menu structure and simple push-wheel interface.
• Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZHL16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
• PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
• Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
• Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
• Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for wireless tank pressure monitoring.
• Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
• 3D full-tilt digital compass lets you store 3 pre-programmed headings.
• Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
• Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.