With fabric selection and design features specifically for diving, this mid layer is the perfect layering piece under a drysuit. The advanced stretch breathable, compression resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths, allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Materials: Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression resistant fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistant fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation
- Includes antimicrobial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the fabric fresh and providing odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One-piece design for comfort
- Designed to be used as part of the SB SYSTEM or as a standalone garment
More sizes available – contact us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.