An additional layering piece for extra cold dives.
Material: Stretch breathable and compression resistant, made from polyester/spandex antimicrobial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- COMPRESSION RESISTANT FLEECE. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths, allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications.
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage.
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the fabric fresh and providing odor control.
- Center front zipper for easy entry.
- Hand warmer zippered pockets with fleece lining.
- Flatseam stitching throughout.
- Perfect addition to any undergarment for additional core warmth on colder/longer dives, or just for hanging out.