The latest innovation in drysuit technology.
The AirCore’s trilaminate breathable material is diver-tested and provides superior comfort by significantly reducing pre/post dive surface overheating. The inner layer makes donning and doffing the Fusion a breeze. AirCore is specifically designed to outlast and outperform other breathable drysuits. Upgrade your diving experience with AirCore. Featuring a protective ballistic strength synthetic fiber skin, no other drysuit is as flexible yet robust as the Fusion KVR1. With deep, expandable thigh pockets, dry glove attachments and an optional pee valve, this is the drysuit that will keep you comfortable for longer. The KVR1 is supplied complete with a heat zip hood and drybag for storage.
- Innovative AirCore breathable inner layer for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Rapid Zip Skin-to-AirCore Zipper System (RZ) for faster drying times and fast Skin exchanged
- Seams are mauser taped and 6-thread sewn for maximum stretch and durability
- Includes 2 Twin-Zip expandable pockets
- Super-tough ballistic strength synthetic fiber skin
- SLT dry seal connections on both the wrists and the neck
- If a wrist or neck seal becomes damaged it can be replaced by a user in the field, ideal for remote expeditions
- Comes with dry bag, hood, inflator hose and zipper wax