This drysuit is engineered for maximum functionality. Bare has taken a straightforward bilaminate drysuit, added eye-catching design elements throughout, and improved its overall durability and wearability through thoughtful construction. With many popular standard features, the Nex-Gen is a quality drysuit at an excellent price.
BARE’s exclusive NEX-GEN fabric is highly abrasion and contamination resistant and can be used in a variety of diving conditions – from recreational to commercial (abrasion-resistant polyurethane/nylon bilaminate). Bilaminate fabric is extremely lightweight and packable for easy transportation to and from the dive site.
- Exclusive SWT (Seam Welded Technology)
- Trimmable latex neck seal
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-Installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing
- Delivered with compression-resistant Soft Boot
Includes: Drysuit Backpack