The X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best combination of flexibility and durability in a travel friendly package. This innovative drysuit uses our most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built in partnership with a team of technical cave divers to meet their demanding requirements. With material that’s rated most flexible among all of our drysuits, the X-Mission is perfect for movement in the water and on the surface, and is highly packable for travel.
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms, and legs
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper and offset protected zipper flap to avoid contact between dry zipper and outer flap
- Includes reinforcement patch for heating system
- Low back M-PADZ reinforcement panel for added durability
- Adjustable elastic waistband at the back of the drysuit for snugging up for that perfect fit
- Field replaceable suspenders and crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- 2-layer reinforced pee valve patches on the interior fabric for durability
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Expandable Tech/DATA pockets – NEW FOR 2019!
- Expandable Tech/DATA pockets w/5 bungee cords (3 regular/2 thick)
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
Includes: Drysuit Duffel Backpack.
More sizes are available – contact us for more information.