“AquaFlex” is a name that has become synonymous with stretch, comfort and warmth. The AquaFlex line of back-zip fullsuit represents the highest quality wetsuits found anywhere today. Super-stretch neoprene, cut into time-proven patterns, is glued and blind-stitched to form water tight seams. The suits are enhanced with a long list of added features (noted below) and smart graphics to give you the perfect suit you’ve been waiting for.
- AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene is used throughout the suit
- Non-petroleum based, PAH free neoprene is more environmentally friendly
- Thickness indicated is the thickness of the base neoprene before the fabric layers get added
- Interior Heater Core material makes donning the suit a breeze
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch, eliminates chafing and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Liquid Fusion Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The zipper’s tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer
- X-tend cuffs, an Aqua Lung exclusive; Most suits in the market today use edge tape which restricts the stretch of the cuff. X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch.
- Supratex knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The seam lines on the women’s suits are strategically placed to be more flattering