The SolAfx is Aqua Lung’s most advanced wetsuit, with unique features like an integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs. The redesigned SolAfx suit now includes Aqua Lung’s X-Tend cuffs, providing a finished look with maximum stretch. It has new environmentally-friendly features, such as the non-P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) neoprene. Unique designs are specially tailored for men and women. The suit provides maximum warmth, thanks to its 8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs.
- X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch by removing restrictive edge tape.
- Environmental friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material, and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread.
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility.
- Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and integrity of the seams.
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive.
- Silicone no slip shoulder feature provides added protection and helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place.
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders, providing an additional layer of thermal protection against any water entering through the zipper.
- “Skin-in” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs.
- Lower back pad helps keep water out.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft providing exceptional comfort and making these suits easy to don and doff.
- Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints.
- The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulator exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.