With the Xscape wetsuits, Aqualung’s aim was to design the ultimate eco-friendly wetsuit. These wetsuits use revolutionary Yulex® instead of neoprene, a composite material made of a natural rubber core layer, laminated with water-based glue and a fabric made of recycled plastic bottles.
The Xscape wetsuits offer enhanced comfort for warm waters between 20 and 28°C (68°F-82°F). Thanks to the flexible and lightweight material, these 4/3mm wetsuits can also be used for snorkeling, freediving, paddling, or any other ocean sport you love.
- Yulex® eco-friendly & neoprene-free composite material: 85% natural rubber & 15% polymer foam. Laminated with solvant-free glue.
- Warm inner liner made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Powertex kneepads for high abrasion resistance combined with excellent flexibility.
- All the seams inside are sealed to stop them form bursting, making them long-lasting and unbelievably comfortable.
- Includes reusable mesh bag.