A vest that combines 5mm of superior grade neoprene with our special knitted lining and features our HAVS hood technology. This anatomical shaped front zip vest is designed to blend and compliment our wetsuits or to be used as a separate shorty. The WPAD™, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- 100% microcell CR neoprene – More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Anatomical sculpting.
- Bonded high-quality nylon thread.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- H.A.V.S hood air venting system – A unique solution that evacuates air in the hood. With two valves.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection.
- WPAD – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for a line of new accessories, like pockets.