Divers who prefer to dive without booties are going to love the Seawing Nova Full Foot. It offers all the power, acceleration, maneuverability and effortless kicking characteristics of the open heel Seawing Nova, but with the foot support and comfort of a full foot design. You won’t find a better performance or more comfortable full foot fin for cruising the wrecks and reefs of the tropics.
- Ergo-fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chafing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon
- Extended toe box enhances comfort during extended bottom times
- Power Rails under the extended footplate offer efficient power transfer
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or how hard you kick
Only Available in White
There are no reviews yet.