Setting the bar in dive fin design, the multiple-award-winning Seawing Nova delivers the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin. Combining classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design, divers will be hard-pressed to find a fin that’s more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade created a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45° angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.