Essentially identical in its appearance to the Triton, the Triton Pro uses a modified compound that provides a stiffer fin with more snap in the blade. This results in more power and responsiveness. Like a car with a tight suspension, this is not for everyone, but for those that like it, this is a tremendous fin. You will find sculling and back-kicking easier in the Triton Pro. The stainless steel strap has been modified with more stretch for comfort and to fit a broader range of foot sizes, without sacrificing stability in the heel.
- Three vents between the foot pocket and blade provide additional thrust on the down kick and decrease drag on the up-kick or recovery
- Foot pocket shape and size derived from years of research to satisfy the most exacting requirements for comfort and power
- Fin is positively buoyant and floats
- Stiffer compound in the Triton Pro provides more powerful kick than the softer counterpart
- Available in three sizes: SM, REG, L/XL
There are no reviews yet.