If you’re tired of your knife corroding or losing its edge, upgrade to the Neuro Titanium. Titanium alloy has a very high tensile strength and toughness (even at extreme temperatures). It is light in weight, has extraordinary corrosion resistance.
- 4.5″ (114 mm) titanium alloy blade
- Available with either clip point or blunt tip design
- The line notch cutter is ideal for cutting monofilament line
- The two-inch serrated edge along back of blade is great for cutting rope
- Full tang runs the length of the handle for strength and rigidity
- Tang protrudes out the back to provide a hammering function
- Self-locking sheath provides an audible “click” to confirm knife engagement
- Attachment point on back of handle for added security
- Includes two 22″ (560 mm) long rubber leg straps with quick release buckles
*Warning*: Blunt tip models are made for chiseling and light prying. Prying with too much force can cause knife breakage and injury!