Compact knives, like the Rook, lend themselves to a variety of mounting locations. Though small in size, it remains very effective at removing entanglements. Monofilament, nets and kelp are no match for its sharp blade.
- Compact, low-profile backup knife
- Rust-free 304 grade stainless steel
- Modified blunt tip 2.75″ (70 mm) blade
- Advanced serration and line cutter
- Easy release, positive-locking sheath
- Five versatile options for mounting:
- Hose mount to MiFlex HP hose (8 mm)
- Hose mount to rubber HP or LP hose (13 mm)
- Hose mount to MiFlex LP hose (13 mm)
- Mount to BC / harness, thumbscrews included
- Attach to leg or arm (0.75″/19 mm) wide straps not included
There are no reviews yet.