- Use the RG303 when the breathing gas is supplied from a compact specialty compressor where the I.P. is in the 50 to 80 psi range.
- Use the RG305 when the breathing gas is supplied from a commercial grade specialty compressor where the I.P. is in the 80 to 110 psi range.
- Many hookah systems are done by leaving the cylinder on the surface with a long low pressure hose between the first and second stages. Use the RG310 when the I.P. will generally fall in a range of 110 to 140 psi.
- A robust, over-built design for commercial-style use
- Venturi deflector to prevent accidental free flows
- Simple and easy to service
There are no reviews yet.