The Brut Pro is dedicated to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. The Brut Pro continues to be the overwhelming favorite for entry-level applications around the world, featuring balanced 1st and 2nd stages. The 9000 Series 1st Stage is a unique and patented design featuring Sherwood’s Air-Assisted Depth-Compensation (A2-DC) Technology. A2-DC responds to ambient pressure changes and uses internal pneumatic force to compensate the chamber. The results are an environmentally sealed and dry 1st stage that is very responsive to external changing pressures.
9000 1st Stage:
- Four LP Ports and Two HP Ports
- Environmentally sealed and dry – minimal corrosion extends regulator performance
- Flow-By Piston
- A2-DC Balanced Regulator
Brut Pro 2nd Stage:
- The ONLY Pneumatically Balanced Valve Body in an entry-level regulator
- Single Tube Balanced Valve Body provides improved reliability and performance
- Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)
*This regulator is suitable for water temperatures warmer than 50°F (10°C).