The SR2 offers superior breathing performance which only few regulators achieve; less than 0.65 joules/liter of WOB (Work of Breathing) at 50 msw (165 fsw) & 62.5 l/min RMV (Respiratory Minute Value).
The SR2 is the ONLY Flow Through Piston Regulator that is both environmentally sealed and internally dry, and still offers a depth compensation mechanism. This is no easy task to achieve. Sherwood’s patented Three Pin Link (3PL) transfers the environmental pressure to the piston and provides consistent flow at depth.
SR2 1st Stage:
- Five LP Ports on a 360° swivel
- Two HP Ports
- Two-Piece Piston for precise optimum balance and intermediate pressure control
- Patented Three Pin Link (3PL)
SR2 2nd Stage:
- Seat Saving Floating Crown (SSFC) – extends seat life while not in use
- One Touch Performance Adjustment
- Pneumatically Balanced 2nd Stage
*The Sherwood Scuba SR2 dry first stage and high performance 2nd stage have been laboratory tested in temperatures of 39°F (4°C).