A reliable and robust primary reel that’s easy to deploy is a necessity whether discovering a virgin cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Hollis’ new 200ft and 400ft primary reels combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance.
- Spool machined with high-tensile Delrin® for durability and abrasion resistance
- Handle is 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to protect against cracking or breaking
- Easy deployment with left and right handle designed for easy switching between hands
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for simple “on/off” with gloves on
- Ultra-bright lines in two sizes: 200ft is perfect for short distances such as jumps or shooting an SMB, and 400ft is ideal for reaching the main cave line or for deepest explorations
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Built-in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sizes appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All part engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling
There are no reviews yet.