The Apeks WTX series features single and twin donut buoyancy cells, harnesses and accessories, all of which can be configured into a highly personalized buoyancy device. Whether you’re looking for a sleek, lightweight travel set or you’re a technical diver trained to push the limits, the WTX series has a solution for you.
Developed with and tested by renowned technical divers, all of the WTX donut wings offer perfect trim, regardless of your position in the water. That’s because unlike traditional horseshoe wings or back inflation BCDs, air is free to travel around the buoyancy cell evenly. The continuous loop of air also makes the wings very stable and streamlined in the water.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials throughout, an external 1000D Armorshield Cordura shell covers the bladder to protect it from abrasions and cuts. Dumping air is quick and easy, without breaking trim, thanks to an optimally placed high-profile dump valve.
- 40lb doughnut shaped wing made from 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- New oval shape wing design distributes the buoyancy more evenly around the profile of the wing
- Curved sides prevent air migration ensuring maximum stability in the water.
- High profile dump valve placed in the optimum position allows air to be dumped quickly and easily without breaking trim.
- Foldable center section allows for easy packability for travelling.
- 2 large drain grommets and center position mesh drain panel.
- Embroidered branding.
- Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
- Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide