For divers of any level, Aqualung’s Phazer fin, with its revolutionary composite wave rib technology, provides the perfect balance for divers to produce powerful kicks with easy but energy-maximizing movements. Designed and produced with a tri-material construction and an advanced canalization system, everything about this fin is engineered to optimize the energy you load and release with every kick.
- Wave Rib Technology – The revolutionary side ribs are the heart of the Phazer. The elastomeric rubber sections of the ribs work together with the wave-shaped structures, accumulating (loading) the energy of every kick that is released during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful yet easy kick, suitable for beginners as well as for expert divers
- New Bungee Strap – Equipped with new bungee strap and heelpad for quick and easy donning and doffing
- Tri-Material Construction – Tri-material construction optimizes every single area of the fin: foot-pocket, blade and side ribs are made with different specific advanced materials to get the best performance
- Hydro Power Channel – Thanks to the engineered channel in front of the foot pocket, the water can flow through the blade, enhancing efficiency, power and stability, making the Phazer a powerful and ideal fin both for professional scuba divers and students
- New Canalization System – The blade features a soft TPR membrane to better canalize water during the primary and recovery portions of the kick cycle