The Hollis Pony Bottle Gauge is a tiny gauge that easily connect to the 7/16″ high-pressure port of your pony bottle regulator or other alternate tank regulator to show pressure in an easy-to-read display. Any diver who has used a pony bottle knows the hassle involved with trying to find out how much air is in the tank. Switching regulators to view the primary pressure gauge or adding a separate pressure gauge to the pony bottle is a problem. Now with the Hollis Pony Bottle Gauge, all those headaches are over.
- Eliminates use of standard hosed pressure gauge
- Compact small design
- Large numbers and colored indicators – easy to read display
- Equipped with HP O-Ring ready to install
- Nitrox compatible to 100% O2
- Threads directly into 7/16″ first stage HP port
- Available in 0-5000 PSI or 0-400 BAR
- Ideal for pony bottles, deco bottles, or back-up air supplies
- One-way safety valve
- 2-Year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.