The D70 SC concept was developed after numerous requests from dive schools, instructors and resorts for a durable, yet economical drysuit for rental and training. This 3.5mm neoprene drysuit is basic yet durable and a suitable choice for the beginner diver as a step-in model into the Dry Diving world.
We used our three decades of diving experience in the Antarctic and the Arctic to find a compromise, not in quality, but in technical appearance and design features.
- H1 5/7mm Hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology
- A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag which can be carried as a backpack
- Low pressure hose / Valves
- 3.5mm Hi-Density Neoprene with Duratex lining
- Warm-Neck System
- PU Injection Moulded Knee guards
- Latex Neck and Arm seals
- Reflective logo in the neck
- PU Embossed back for abrasion protection
- Reinforced Soft Boots
- Back-zipper – BDM Metal dry zipper