The updated Reactive is a breakthrough in intelligent wetsuit design that is powered by the diver. The Reactive series is BARE’s first wetsuit that combines Ultrawarmth Omnired® Infrared Technology with the revolutionary advancement of their Ultrawarmth Graphene Omnired® for superior warmth and comfort.
- Elastek Full-Stretch neoprene combined with Graphene Omnired® fabric for BARE’s highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort.
- Graphene Omnired® placed strategically in the body’s core area of the suit, allowing lateral movement of the warmth generated by the body to move from warm areas of the lining to cooler areas
- Velcro® adjustable 360˚ neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro® from snagging and pilling the suit
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- Extra long 21” G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer
- Full length zipper puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base
- Skin-2-Seal sealing at the wrists and ankles, minimizing water entry through the sleeves and legs and allowing boots and gloves to integrate with the Glideskin seals
- ProTekt highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout for superior fit, comfort and mobility
- Neck zipper to eliminate any pressure at the neck between dives
- Secure strap on each wrist to secure a wrist computer in place
7mm + 5mm:
- Comfortable contoured 5mm GLIDESKIN collar with 360 degree neck seal
- Wrist and ankle zippers for easy donning
- Skin-to-skin double 3mm/2mm GLIDESKIN wrist and ankle seals, with fused-cut finished edges
- Comfortable contoured 3mm GLIDESKIN collar with 360 Velcro® adjustment
- • Skin-in fused cut wrist and ankle seals
There are no reviews yet.