The LT150 is the perfect size. It is big enough and bright enough to use as your primary night diving light and yet it is not too big to get heavy in your hand. The knurled body, make from a single piece of high-grade aluminum, fits perfectly in the hand. Using common C-cells, this light boasts a maximum output of 1000 lumens!
With a magnetic switch that provides variable power, you control the battery duration. Slide it up to 1000 lumens for a 1-hour duration or slide it back to 40 lumens and get an amazing 30-hour duration.
- Magnetic switch offers variable light output
- Brightness – 40 lumens to 1000 lumens
- Battery duration – 30 hours to 1 hour
- Depth rated to 330′ (100 m)
- Beam distance – 1500′ (450 m)
- Uses 3 C cell alkaline batteries (not included)
There are no reviews yet.