The XTX50 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- 4 medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice – wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller, compact, and comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Optional 5th port is available for the DST model first stage only to optimize use for sidemount or twin cylinder setups.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician.
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10°C /50°F)
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
There are no reviews yet.