A must-have boot for any drysuit diver who hikes or climbs to a dive site. This sturdy boot can handle the most rugged shoreline terrain and is designed to fit comfortably over the neoprene or latex sock of any drysuit.
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra-flexible, enhancing overall comfort.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Boot comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.